Friday, April 11, 2008

WOW! I am kind of having a hard time keeping up with this! Chad and I are very busy, me with school, work, and trying to plan wedding stuff, and Chad with a bunch of work stuff in California! We are missing eachother very much, but we both know its going to be great once we are together! There is a quite large temperature discrepancy between our locations, of which I have been giving Chad a hard time (I hate the cold). I got bridal pictures taken last weekend and I am doing a second session tomorrow. I don't think I'll post those until after the wedding (isn't it bad luck for Chad to see me in my dress?)

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Hey Whit- Chad and Adam just hung out at our house tonight and we missed you tremendously. I've heard the weather there has been . . . cold!!!! Oh- you are going to LOVE it here!!!! I'm sad that we will leaving as you guys are coming (especially since we are practically trading places and I would rather just stay). I was telling Chad that we are missing out on the best babysitter EVER. Boston would have loved you taking care of him. Can't wait to see you!!

stephanie said...

Hey whitney! Its stephanie, you need to get a hold of me , email me at stehnee@gmail.com.

Congratulations on everything! I saw the announcement at my parents house. email me though id like to hear from you and talk to you.

-Stephanie maestas