Friday, June 5, 2009

Its Been A While!!

Oh my! It has been too long! What are we up to? Well.. Chad did get that promotion at work. He now works along side the doctor and does computers (dictation) during the procedures. I just go to work and I am in the process of applying to nursing school, we find out next week if I am in. If I am, I'll start July 20th! That means I would be an RN in July 2011! Wooo!! I hope I get in!! We still teach primary.. I am trying to think of what else we do with our lives.. Just work and play, I guess. I got a quilting machine and frame last week!! I am now officially a quilter! I'll have to post pictures of it! It is so fun! We are going to Vegas again next week.. That is exciting! I think that is it.. Let me know if you have questions or I left something out!!!

2 comments:

Shumway Adventures said...

Why do you guys go to vegas so often? Just for fun?

Mark & Shalon said...

you forgot to say when you two are coming to laguna niguel?